THE 3-STEPS TO PREGNANCY
Expert Fertility Support to Help You Get Pregnant
Naturally or with IVF.
NATURAL FERTILITY TREATMENT
THE 3-STEPS TO PREGNANCY ™
Whether you’re trying to get pregnant naturally or with assisted treatment – such as IUI, IVF or Egg Donation – there are 3 essential steps to take to speed up your journey to having your baby:
First – You need to discover and diagnose what’s causing your delay – so you can find the root of what’s stopping you having your baby.
Then you can design a clear and easy action plan to guide you through each step of your fertility journey – to make sure you’ve got it right.
Once the root diagnosis is clear and your plan is in place, you can start to properly apply The 5 Fertility Foundations – to reset your health, prepare for pregnancy, and conceive can give birth to your healthy baby.
How to use the 3 Steps for your journey:
1. You can follow the 3 steps yourself at home and try to make the right choices yourself, or
2. You can work with me (The Natural Fertility Expert) and let me guide you through every step.
I’ll create a personalised programme just for you – to take you through each of the 3 steps, without you getting stressed, confused, or overwhelmed.
My 3-Steps to Pregnancy™ Programme combines all 3-steps into one integrated system -where I do all the hard work for you.
Each step is independent of the next so that you start with Steps 1 +2, in a single 3-hour online session, and once that’s complete you can decide whether to move onto Step 3.
The result is a natural fertility treatment ‘eco-system’ that helps you transform your fertility health, and increase your chances of conceiving and birthing your healthy baby.
Here’s how it works in detail:
Finding The Root cause of your delay in getting or staying pregnant, is not a luxury, but an absolute must – and the KEY to being successful on your journey!
To be able to make any decision on how to overcome your fertility issues, including which supplements, foods, exercise and treatments to use, you need to first know what it is that’s stopping you – i.e. the root cause of your situation.
Our first step together would be to review your health with an online Natural Fertility Health Assessment – I call this the: Find The Root Method
We’ll start you off with a 2-3 hour in-depth online assessment of your fertility health, which will include:
- A review of all medical tests that you have completed so far, to discover WHAT your health is currently presenting with. Don’t worry if you don’t currently have any test results, they’re not compulsory to do, but if you do want to have some reviewed we’ll advise on this before this session.
- A review of your personal and family medical history, to clarify whether there are any deeper issues at play, and review whether any further testing is helpful or necessary.
- A Chinese Medicine Fertility health review and diagnosis, to discover how healthy you really are according to nature’s principles. This will reveal what’s working well, and what’s not working so well in your body, and how this is creating the root cause of your current fertility struggle. Once you know this, you will understand WHY you’re not getting or staying pregnant – and this becomes the foundation to finding your solution.
By the end of this step:
- You will have a clear understanding of WHAT is causing your delay and WHY, and you’ll be ready to take the next step to choose the right treatments and design your plan of action.
Now that you have a clear understanding of what’s been stopping you getting or staying pregnant, you need a plan of action for your next steps!
Step 2 will help you get clear on WHICH of the 5 Fertility Foundations and treatments to use, WHEN to use them, and HOW long to use them for. This step enables us to decide on which natural treatments and support will be best for you, and how and when to use them.
If you’re not already on an IVF journey, we’ll talk about IVF too, and discuss where that would fit into your time plan if it’s applicable for you. Recommendations on specific IVF clinics is also offered.
Working together we will:
- Decide which of the 5 Fertility Foundations and treatments are the most important for you to focus on, when to do them, and how long to do them for.
- Design your unique roadmap of your fertility journey, so that you know what to do at every step of the way, over the next 3-6 months.
- Build a strong and clear strategy – so you feel you know what you’re doing and why.
By the end of this step:
- You will be clear on WHICH Foundations and Treatments to use,
- You will know WHEN, and HOW long to use them for, to transform your fertility health over the next 3-6 months.
- IVF and assisted treatments will have also been discussed, and built into your time plan if required.
Now that we know what the root of your situation is, and we have a plan in place for The 5 Foundations – it’s time to start using them!
Step 3 is about treatment, support, and guidance and if you join the programme with me I’ll create a personalised 3, 6, or 9 month programme just for you.
Then we’ll get to work to help you create the foundation for your future baby.
During this time together we’ll work through each of the 5 Fertility Foundations – to help you to optimise your fertility health, for Natural or Assisted conception and pregnancy.
If you’re experiencing a specific issue such as: PCOS, Ovarian Cysts, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Sperm issues, Egg quality issues, Poor ovarian reserve or Unexplained Infertility – we’ll approach this based on your initial diagnosis and root cause as diagnosed in Step 1 above.
Over the course of your 3, 6, or 9 month programme with me, you would receive the following:
+ Herbal Medicine prescribed by me and sent to you
+ Health Monitoring Sessions with me (2 per month – 30-45mins each)
+ Expert support, direction and personalised advice on each of the 5 Fertility Foundations and how to use them, including:
1. DIET: Complete Dietary review, guidance and support to help you structure your diet in the best and easiest way possible to support your fertility health.
2. LIFESTYLE: Lifestyle review and discussion to ensure that you are making the best lifestyle choices you can. Exercise, Sleep, Work/Life Balance, Energy Creation vs. Energy Expenditure and more are reviewed.
3. ENVIRONMENT: Discussion and review of your environment and the different aspects that can affect your physical and emotional wellbeing.
4. TREATMENT: Review of Supplementation and advice. Discussion and support on IVF and other assisted options, including when and how to consider them. All types of treatments can be reviewed for you and advised on.
5. MINDSET: Focus on building a positive mindset to help you experience a peaceful fertility journey. In some cases I may refer you to another practitioner such as Sarah Holland.
+ Ongoing medical test reviews: (if needed) to help you understand what they mean, and to measure progress on problem areas.
+ Reviews of BBT charts: to establish a clear picture of your cycle health, and to track progress of your Herbal Medicine treatment.
+ Ongoing guidance: on any additional aspect of your fertility journey that you need help with, including IVF and assisted support.
+ Access to our private Members Area 24/7– where you have access to a variety of resources such as videos and cheatsheets that I’ve created. All resources are created to make it easier for you to learn about using The 5 Foundations for your journey.
+ Monthly Mastermind Session : If you’re stuck with something join the Programme Mastermind Session with me and the other members and I’ll guide you on anything you need help with. If you just want to listen that’s fine too. Replays are also available. This is really valuable extra support for your journey.
+ 5 Fertility Foundations Online Support Group: 24/7 support from me and the other members on the programme who are also working through the 5 Fertility Foundations. This is a small secret Facebook group that is exclusively for members of the programme.
+ Emergency email support: for between sessions, to have access to me any time you need urgent help or support
+ 3 FREE months full access to the Fertile-Mindset Sanctuary with Sarah Holland: to support you more strongly through any emotional difficulties you have on your journey! (Only available on 6 month programmes)
Your programme will help you to balance your health to be in the best place possible to welcome your natural or IVF pregnancy and baby.
UsingThe 3 Steps With Me
We start with Steps 1+2, and then see if Step 3 is right for you too:
STEPS 1 + 2 – Diagnose + Decide
FIND THE ROOT
We start here with a 3-hour online health assessment where I review your fertility health and journey; find the root cause of your delay in getting or staying pregnant so far; and create a 3-6 month action plan for your best next steps.
Once complete you’ll know exactly which treatments and methods to use to help support your fertility health, and what they need to be focused on, and how long for.
This session includes your partner (if applicable) and is a stand alone session. Once complete you can decide whether Step 3 (your program) is right for you.
NEED MORE INFO?
STEP 3 – Deliver
After steps 1+2 are complete you’re welcome to join me in a 3, 6, or 9 month program where I personally support you.
I’ll create your program around the 5 Fertility Foundations™ of: Herbal medicine, Diet + Supplements, Lifestyle, Environment and Mindset. Working through these we’ll prepare you for natural or assisted conception and pregnancy – to get you in the best place possible to create your healthy baby.
from £17.14 per day
NEED MORE INFO?
READY TO START?
Before we start your assessment I’d like to have a free online chat with you – to make sure this is absolutely right for you, and that I can help you.
Use the button below to book a free 30-,minute chat and get started now. Waiting times for chats are typically 2-4 weeks.
You’ve probably got some questions and I’d be happy to answer them. Book a free online chat with me and we’ll discuss your journey so far, and see whether this could help you.
It’s important its right for us both before you get started with the assessment. Waiting times for chats are typically 2-4 weeks.
After 5 Miscarriages and 5+ years of trying, we joined Andrew’s programme. We now have our gorgeous healthy daughter!