Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli
Warming Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli
Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 500g lean steak
- 300g broccoli
- 4 medium spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 cm piece of fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 a lime (optional)
Note: I recommend using only organic grass-fed and free-range meats; organic vegetables; and cold-pressed organic oils where possible.
- Slice the beef into thin strips and set aside in a bowl.
- Grind the coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar until fine. Sprinkle over the steak and mix together.
- Slice the broccoli into medium sized pieces and place in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Add a few pinches of salt and leave for 10 minutes, then drain and put to one side – but keep it warm.
- Coarsely slice the spring onion, and finely slice the ginger and garlic.
- Heat a little olive oil in a wok (or large frying pan) over high heat, then add the spring onions, garlic, and ginger. Fry until the garlic is lightly golden but do not overcook.
- Add the steak and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and chilli and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring constantly but gently.
- Add the soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame oil, mix gently and serve.
- For an extra fresh flavour squeeze a little fresh lime juice over the top before eating.
Serve with rice or mung bean noodles.
NEED MORE HELP?
GRAB YOUR FREE E-COPY OF MY #1 BOOK (3rd Edition)
THE ULTIMATE FERTILITY GUIDE
Claim your free guide to discover the 3 steps that could dramatically speed up your journey to having your baby!
The Natural Fertility Expert